Re: [ihc] German translation?

Allan,

maybe give him the usual places, ie this lists vendors, BB www site for vendors;

and I was at this guy's yard last year, he ships internatioanally, but I don't know if he has a 15XX , but could maybe
find one to dismantle:

Alley Towing & recycling
John Buss
53501 W Jersey
Maricopa AZ
yard: 602-252-0304
mobile 602-531 - 5516
also 520-568-4992

He will eventually get back to you, but he is a one man operation, real nice person, his parts are reasonable, and
usually get them from the impound lot rather than accident wrecks. Last year I needed Scout 2 parts, he was out of 2's
but had older stuff there (travelall, p/u, 80, 800) with real nice sheet metal and glass

- Jim in Mesa

> Anyone on here able to translate German?  I received the following message
> from a gentleman in
Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2004 All rights reserved