Re: [ihc] Spindle nut socket, 3/4T and beyond!

At 2:53 PM 6/1/04, Joel M Brodsky wrote:

When looking for spindle nut sockets, I have ALWAYS been able to find one
that worked between Proto and OTC. The Proto's are particularly nice, made
out of Aluminium. The OTC's are the usual fabricated steel, but have a bit
more coverage than the Proto line. The eight sided one for the RA15 with
six lug bolt hubs came from OTC, and I think they were the ONLY folks who
had one.

Greg