RE: [ihc] German translation?

Something about how he's building or restoring a 1971 IH 1510 "Eight" tow
truck, but can't find parts in Germany. He is asking if you could provide
him with an address where he could find parts. He mentions front disks, door
handles, chrome (I think...) He refers to the pics he sent you. And hopes to
hear from you.

I don't know - high school German was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far
away...

Ask him if he speaks English. I bet his English is better than our German.
Maybe that would work better.

Sorry I'm not more help, ~John A.
---