[ihc] Re: 266 w/ knock

Kyle,

Excellent pictures!!!  Hey everyone, that's how
pictures should look!

Seems to me that we lifted the engine a couple inches
with the tranny still bolted to the engine.  If you
lift with the tranny loose, you might break something.
 Then you just take out the motor mounts, the two
blocks of rubber with studs sticking up and down.

Once you get the rubber mounts out then take the
tranny loose.  Seems to me there is somewhere  you can
pry with a screw driver between the engine and tranny.
 I'm sure someone will remember how to do that.  Ours
just popped loose with an audible pop after some
judicious prying.  Mark was under the car doing the
prying, maybe he can remember just how he pried it
apart.

Steve