[ihc] RE: Planning flatbed

>Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:37:19 -0400
>From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] Plans for truck bed fabrication

>Would anyone know where to get a plan to build a short flatbed for a truck?
I'm thinking about building a hotshot style flat >for this one ton out of
aluminum but I need something to smoke over to get some ideas. I would have
thought that something
>like this would've been easy to find but I have looked online and can't
find anything. Any help is appreciated!!

>Rocky

These folks sell plans for their beds:
http://www.tufindustries.com/truckbeds01.htm

Here's a bunch of wackier design inspirations:
http://fareast4x4.com/Flatbeds/flatbeds.htm

Here is a really good DIY flatbed article:
http://www.thedieselstop.com/contents/getitems.php3?DIY%20Flatbed%20%232

Jim