Re: [ihc] Re: ihc-digest V7 #487

At 7:51 PM 5/25/04, salmineo@domain.elided wrote:

If anyone gets hold of that adapter plate, the most gentlemanly thing to do
would be to take it to a CNC equipped machine shop that has a 'tracer' head
for one of their machines. Have them map the thing with the tracer--from
that data they would be able to make as many more replicas of it as might
be wanted.

Greg