[ihc] Kid Stories

Digesters,
  A week after I bought my Scout my then 8 month old daughter contracted
Chicken Pox.  I got a week off to make the Scout road worthy...
It took about three hours to figure out how to keep my daughter happy and me
working on the brakes.  I ended up putting eyebolts in the frame
of the (open) garage door and hanging a buckle-in swing.  Tied a 25 foot
telephone cord (the curly kind of course) from the swing to the creeper.
Squak...tug........squak......tug.  Every once in a while I'll look out from
beneath the frame and see a pair of feet pointed my way.
Give a tug on the cord and they'd walk off down the road.
When my wife and I drove separate vehicles my daughter chose the scout.
(Never told my wife that it was because she could see out the windows
AND sit up front...) Now my daughter is 8.  Still have the same IH.  She and
I made two NWBRU before we moved back to WI.  And she is a carrot-top!

Mike Stenstrom
Technical Analyst
715.359.0427 (Direct)
800.227.9371 (Customer Care)