RE: [ihc] Sweet Sorrow at the Local Pick 'N' Pull

Isaac, Yeah, that's a sad fate for any of these trucks, particularly a rust
free model like you describe. But feel lucky / happy you found it, and that
you can get some usable parts. The only salvage yard within comfortable
driving distance of me got rid of their entire IH collection just before I
moved here. A find like that 1200C would be rare in these parts. So... You
*Scored*, Dude! If you have storage space at home, think about taking some
glass and other parts that you don't need today. Save you some $$ down the
road if/when a rock hits your windshield, etc. Or perhaps someone else on
list and local will be interested. Carpe Binder! ~John A.
---