RE: [ihc] 266 w/ knock -- forensics help requested!

My response to your post won't be helpful, but doubtless it won't be the
only response. So while you're waiting for answers, two thoughts: 1. Those
are really good photos of the shards, and 2. Was it just an open air reading
that led you to the left bank, or did you ever use a stethoscope to try to
pinpoint the knock? It seems like you were looking all over for it, so I'm
wondering just how definite you were on the source to begin with. Sorry...
that's all I've got. ~John A.
---