[ihc] OBDR anyone?

I wanted to ask if anyone here was planning on attending our trip down
the Oregon Back Country Discovery Trail in June.  If anyone wants to go,
and plans on bringing a cel phone, please e-mail me with your number, as
I am putting together a list of numbers of those who are going that will
be distributed among some of the folks that will remain behind, or that
will be jumping in midpoint.  Let me know, as time is running out.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!