RE: [ihc] Simply Shocking...

Thanks, John! I DO appreciate it. And, for the record, I DO agree with Ol'
Saline here - much of this is The Emperor's New Clothes, I feel.

Again, my quandry was whether anyone else - other than the 3 brands I
mentioned - made shocks for lifted vehicles. So many of the Scouts I've seen
either had Rough Country, SkyJackers or Rancho, I presumed they were the
only serious players in the lifted Scout shock market. Glad to learn
otherwise!  Good news when money is tight.

And you're quite correct - I can bide my time and wait for sale. Though the
shocks I have on now are just about completely shot, I still can check
newspaper fliers the parts houses for the next week or two until something
good comes up. Good idea! Thanks again!

Thanks to all participating in this topic!

Cheers,

--Pete