Re: [ihc] The truck that shouldn'a been bought. Or, B130 parts,

Condolences.  I have a 63 C1200 and am commited to my
axles for now as the tires are fairly new and cost
$600.  If I were to do it again I would probably go
with the gm axle swap.  I have seen rusty part trucks
on ebay pretty reasonable.  Tough way to start I'm
sure, easier to envision when you've had the truck for
years as a family member.  But if you put the bucks
into tires and rims to fit the IH axles you'll be
looking at another big hit in the future for the
brakes.  I like Tom M.'s idea on blocking the rear up
to match the front.  Is that any issue with towing?
Or can you just get a dropped hitch?  If that's the
case I hope you haven't already paid for work there!
Per titling issues:  Lie lie lie, whatever it takes,
forgery, fraud-just ugly words;-).
Dennis Millward