Re: [ihc] Diskologizing

At 8:41 AM 5/13/04, Jim Grammer wrote:
>>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:07:03 -0500
>>From: Spencer Cordingley <scord@domain.elided>
>>Subject: Re: [ihc] brake swap?

Surprisingly, there are a LOT of discs out there with the 6 x 7.25" bolt
circle. seems it is still a common bolt pattern for bolting discs to a
flange on the back side of hubs with even larger lug circles !

The Power Wagon guys have SOMETHING out there for putting discs on the
front, at least, of the '58 to '68 W300's--which used 6x 7.25 lugs. I don't
think they are changing the lug pattern to do it.

Greg