[ihc] Starter issues-cont

I wrote in earlier about this, but have a '77 IH diesel engine set-up on a '67
body.  Have been having lots of starter problems with run on.  It has been
rebuilt once but sticks on.  I took it back, they changed the selenoid.  Here
is the story:

Okay, I got the starter back, after taking it back to the rebuilder, and
telling him of the problem.  He insisted there could be no possible issue,
UNLESS the selenoid was bad.  He agreed to change the selenoid.

I brought it home.  I installed it.

I quick turned the key once.

No problem.  I quick turned the key again.

No problem.  I tried to start it, pressing the pedal full throttle after
priming everything, and once I let the starter go a couple turns, it stuck on
again!!!

So, I can only guess he doesn't know what selenoid to put on it.

Does anyone know a part number, or some advice to give him that will not
offend him?

Thanks!

Michael