Re: [ihc] Power Steering Input Shaft size?????

Ryan,
Since you don't remember, I'll refresh your memory.  The two sizes are 3/4"
and 13/16".
I'm wondering if there is a rule of thumb that says up to 1974 it's this,
and 1975 is this,
or a casting number or something else.
I've worked on several of these boxes so far and I am quite familiar with
the fact that he needs to know which size I want for the replacement.
My question relates to whether or not I can determine that size without
removing the steering coupling.
It doesn't depend on model of anything.  I loosened the coupling this
morning and determined that the one I need to replace is the 13/16" input.

Thanks!

Joel

There are two sizes, depends on what year model you have...  that's why he
needs to know.  Don't remember the two sizes or when the change was
(probobly a mid year change).

-Ryan