[ihc] drums, hubs, pictures?

Hey folks.

Might have found a lead on 6 OE 3/4ton tubeless wheels in "good shape."
Dunno if I'm gonna get'm or not, but it's got me thinking.

Does anyone have any pictures of their 1 ton or 3/4 ton front (..or rear)
6 lug drums?  Please identify if they're 3/4 or 1 ton..:)

Email them offlist, or send a link if you have them up somewhere.

I'd like to compare what I have to what others have...particularly
comparing mine to 3/4 ton drums.  There must be a difference in the area
where the wheel bolts against the drum...

My front drums look like this:
http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040508_192457

Thanks guys.

..david