Re: [ihc] Fire extinguisher story

The pump extinguishers were old when I was small, but I remember seeing
them.  The ones I never saw until they were no longer made were the
carbon tet units.  I learned about them at the swap meets when folks
would have the empties for sale.  Guess I missed out on all those old
goodies.
-Colin Rush

"But they were dandy in their time. Anybody, besides me, remember the
old pump Pyrene extinguisher? In my early teaching days, every school
had one.

John Hofstetter"

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!