[ihc] Power steering box Tilt?

I understand the putting in a body lift cranks the steering shaft from the
steering wheel to the box.
I want to tilt the power steering box forward in the scout so that I can
correct some of the steering/drag link angle.
If I tilt the box forward and re-sleeve the frame, then I can gain about
two inches back from the drag link angle.
Now, if I do that I will distort the alignment of the steering input shaft.
Can I then apply a 1 or 2 inch body lift to straighten out the steering
input shaft alignment?

JoelB