[ihc] 1200C brake parts

>Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:34:51 -0500
>From: Spencer Cordingley <scord@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] parts?

>hey all

>where in Canada preferably Manitoba can we get brake parts for a 68 1200C
>pickup? is there a dealer or a shop that specializes in them?

Excepting the drums which are seriously obsolete, pretty much everything
else is current production stuff with active Raybestos part #'s(
http://www.raybestos.com/catalog/consumer/icat.cgi ). Any auto parts place
should be able to get the bits for you. The brakes on that truck are plain
vanilla Bendix units, as used by many other makes. The drums, unfortunately,
are IH specific.

Jim