[ihc] Re: 345 water tubes

Thanks to all who replied to my request for information. The Navistar
dealer here, Maney International, in Duluth, MN, is not Scout friendly.
If I ask for parts for a Scout, they don't want to deal with it. It's
better to have a PN, and just ask for that.
I do have a set of tubes from a 266, but as Greg stated, they don't fit
the 345.
The old Binders earn their keep here. The '77 hauls me to work every day,
the '70 plows the snow, and the Cub Cadet keeps the grass cut. I have to
do something nice for them, once in a while, in return.
Tom Anderson
'77 Scout II
'70 Scout 800A
'66 Cub Cadet 102
'74 Scout II rolling chassis (yard ornament, the neighbors love it)