Re: [ihc] Cub Cadet on Ebay, $50?

On Friday, April 30, 2004, at 09:16 PM, mark stegmann wrote:

Well John, I bought diesel the yesturday(I bought my
cousin's old truck, a 94 GMC 1/2ton 4x4 w/ a 6.5 turbo
diesel. Parked my gas HOG suburban down at his place.)
Diesel was $1.539 a gallon. Think it was still that
today.
Mark
The cheaper places in California are getting $2.23 per gallon. And as Eldon told me, our diesel has less energy in it than yours, so we get worse mileage. That's probably the reason it's more expensive. That's California logic.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs