[ihc] welding

I think I turned on the wrong faucet.
I have been welding Oxyacetylene for about 20 years.
Mig for about 8.
Jim A summed up the rod information for me, which was significant for me.
I understand about the helmet and gloves (I have two helmets and three
pairs of gloves)
I also have the cart, clamps, and hammers as I've been doing the other
types for a while.
I'll get the handbook, but my biggest concern was 'striking the arc'
which many have told me is the whole key.  The rod sticks and that's when
it gets weird?
Anyway, I'm reading everything that everyone is writing, but I just wanted
let y'all know where I am.

Thanks!
JoelB