Re: [ihc] RE: David's B-bonanza

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 08:33 AM, Jim Grammer wrote:

Remember when a tune up at the shop used to include a can of 'combustion
chamber cleaner' ;) Just be prepared for a huge smoke cloud, and keep in
mind that there's a slight chance you'd remove carbon that's *helping*
rather than hurting
I remember filling the whole neighborhood with black smoke with my combustion chamber cleaning. The stuff was in small bottles and smelled a lot like Marvel Mystery Oil, although MMO probably cost more than this stuff did when I bought it by the case.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs