[ihc] Manual Transmission Differences T-18 & T-19 for Various Engines & Transfer Cases

If my experience with automatics is any indication, the only difference would
be the bull gear itself. The single speed case has the same mount pattern as
the two speed, so it uses the same tailshaft housing/transfer case adaptor.
The difference in length between the two cases was addressed by using
different driveshafts.