[ihc] New Scout

Today I stopped at the TSC store and in the entrance of the store they had
one of those small 4wheel lawn trucks on the order of the John Deere Gator
only this one had the name Scout in big letters on the side of the bed. I
looked and found it is made by the Yerf-dog company and according to their
website they are a big maker of go-carts. I could not find a Scout model at
their site but I found a Rover model. It was the same I think.
Their site is http://yerf-dog.com/ . and the "lawn truck" is at
http://yerf-dog.com/high-res/34800.jpg .
I guess it is better to see Scout on something like this rather than on a
Honda or something like that.

David A. Gregg