Re: [ihc] Starter update

On Thursday, April 22, 2004, at 05:44 PM, Joseph Shaw, II wrote:

I will sort the wires out later, but is there anything weird wire wise that
could make the starter stay on? Just want to make sure I know before I try to
take it back to the rebuilder-he is about 30 miles away-a slow 30 miles, and I
don't want to waste the time or gas money if he can claim it is something
else!

Thanks!

Michael
Michael,

Even though you had a rebuilder do the work, you don't HAVE to advertise that fact. Take it to a Kragen or whomever and have them test it for you on their machine. Save the 60 mile round trip until you know for sure.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs