Re: [ihc] RE: David's IH quest

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Ryan Moore wrote:

> http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/6/8/69758668.htm
>
> Nice looking truck from the picture, someone put a dodge or something bed on
> it though.

Just got off the phone with the owner of this truck..he's going to try to
send more pictures this evening.

Right on the money with the Dodge bed.  Truck used to be a flatbed, and
someone removed it and installed the 8ft Dodge bed.  Used to be a dually,
as well.  1ton axle and dual rear wheels included from what he said. 3/4
ton axle and wheels on it now.  Split rims all around.

'course, as it turns out, this is nearly a take-it-or-leave-it....He heads
out of town next week in his motorhome to WI for the summer.  I hope to go
look at it this weekend.

Front and rear bumpers included, but the rear "needs some modification" to
fit with the dodge bed.

Some variety of "very heavy duty, built into the frame" trailer hitch
installed.

Recent exhaust, brakes recently gone through, runs well...claims ~14mpg.

Any thoughts on this truck, folks?

'course it's red.  I'm cursed with red cars...:) (..I rather dislike red
on a car, see. that's why I've owned 5 so far.)

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html