Re: [ihc] Dana 300 TCase from jeep

Hi Tom, thanks for the advice, that sounds like way too much work for an
extra 25% range.  I guess it's back to trying to find a Scout Dana 300.

On an unrelated note, anyone see the new Bronco Concept?  Looks more like
a Scout then an old Bronco to me!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2004-Ford-Bronco-Concept.htm

Damian
damian@domain.elided