RE: [ihc] Ford auto in IH truck

## >> I guess I was just trying to say that if the reason you don't like
## >> autos is because they have fewer gears or aren't as smart as a good
## >> driver, this one might change your mind.  If you don't like it
## >> because it's got one fewer pedal, like Mac, then it's not any better.
## >> Phew!

that's right!  you can have my pedal when you pry it from my cold dead--no
wait, that's not it.  pedals don't kill people, people with ped--no wait,
that's not it either.  don't count your ped--err, i mean never put all your
pedals in one--don't put the stick before the ped--never look a gift pedal
in the---hrmmm.  i just don't seem to be getting this right.  i think
something's rubbed off onto me (or rubbed something off of me) from what
i've been watching recently.  this could be dangerous.

no matter!  it's all the same in the end.  you can't have my clutch pedal!
or my stick shift.  +)

## >> Back to IHs, the B184 cleaned up real nice, at least, the one fender
## >> I had time for.  Running better now, too.  A little carb cleaning is
## >> in order, maybe I'll drop a four-barrel...no, see, can't do all that.
## >> Leave it to the new owner.

awww...  c'mon, drop a Dominator (how's 1150cfm grab ya?) on there.  take it
for a spin.  spin those big wheels a few times.  wear the right-shaped
pattern in the seat for your own comfort.  get *REALLY* comfy with the
thing.  you know you want to!  +)

then we'll talk about new ownership.  +)

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.