[ihc] Buy A QUALITY Anvil - An IH Anvil!!!!!

This was a recent topic here that I previously "retina filtered" (I wasn't
personally interested, sorry!).

I think it was discussed though that there were (like everything else) -
good ones & bad ones, etc.

Well, boys & girls, here's surely a quality one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=831&item=3671446315&r
d=1

It's an IH branded anvil.  Knock yerselves out! ;-)

I have no pecuniary interest in this auction...

Have a great weekend, all!

Cheers,

--Pete

P.S.: Howard P: FWIW, your "big blue silo" comment the other day almost
brought tears (of laughter) to my eyes!! Glad I was laying in bed when I
read it! Being from dairy country in the Mohawk Valley in upstate NY, I "got
it" immediately.  You funny man, Mr. Pletcher!

P.P.S.: Mr. Welty: Did I read that you had an "experimental" search engine
on Krusty capable of parsing past (and recent) IHC Digests? Got a URL?

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\] http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout