Re: Reply: [ihc] Updated pic of New Int'l Pickup

I have found that I can start to forward the message with a split URL and
paste the lines back together by hitting delete at the end of the line on
the Write Screen.  Then I can just click on the URL (You don't have to
actually forward it to anywhere).  This saves a few steps.

Howard