[ihc] Fabco DanaIHC SDA9/12 & 02064

A friend of mine just acquired a used Detroit locker.

It's a TracTech 250S-38, with Fabco DanaIHC SDA9/12 & 02064 listed as the application.

I can't find 02064 in anything I have, but it looks like a good Lineset code for an axle.

The Detroit is set up for 1.75" OD 16-spline axles.

Can anyone elaborate on what this is for, more than "02064"? :D And what the axle might've come in?

Anyone need this Detroit? I might know where there's one for sale. :)

-Tom