[ihc] IH's Electralls

IH's Electralls were made by GE specifically for IH, and were in
fully-mounted (Using the Belt Pulley opening) configuration,
trailer-mounted PTO-driven configuration, or even Fast-Hitch mounted,
PTO-driven.
The power that they generated was either 208V- 3Phase and/or 120V Single
phase. I'm sure the loads of the three lines of 120 volts needed to be
balanced to properly run it as a single phase power source.
Someone with more experience with power generation can feel free to
chime in at any time.

	Mike Bolton

	12 Scouts from "Old" to "Newest"
	1978 Cargostar