RE: [ihc] IHSTO new club truck

## >> Good job, Mac.
## >>
## >> I took a look and liked your work plus the vehicle.
## >>
## >> John

thank you very much.  i actually put some thought into this one.  on my own
IH pages, i don't use packground graphics or fancy print or anything like
that.  being a simplistic sort of fellow when it comes to the web, i just
don't want to put the work in.

but with this one...  it's not really for me, or about me.  so i thought
maybe i could spruce up the page a bit and make it more attractive.  the
basic colours on black background may work okay for me, but maybe not for
everyone else.  then i thought some more...  and i decided it would be best
not to detract from the truck itself.  that's a beautiful truck in
remarkable shape especially considering its age and the era from which it
hails (not many left from those years, are there?).  the images and the
truck speak for themselves, so i felt it best to leave them as they are.

and Colin...  if/when you get some more pictures of that truck, especially
in use during the roundup, send 'em my way and i'll stick 'em up there with
the others.  if you have any captions or descriptions or anything you want
included with the pictures, i'll put those up too.

--Mac

P.S.:  now the burning question...  what's with the blue wheels?

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.