[ihc] Tranny Fluid Leak ! CURED !

Binders,
      Thanks all for the heads up!  I got the seals at lunch yesterday, a
case of trans fluid and a drain pan, and arrived just a bit late for dinner
at my folks' house.  After dinner I started on the job...11PM.
      Got under there, had dad set the E-brake, apply the brakes, start the
truck shift into 'D' and load the throttle.  Fluid began dripping about 3
drops per second from a cooling line headed to the radiator.  There was a
section of rubber hose as the line goes around the edge of the
bellhousing..I had thought this was to prevent rubbing.  Apparently, the
previous owner....hehe sorry John, had cut the line at some point, and
applied a small piece of fuel line with two hose clamps to join the tubing
together.  One of these clamps had been overtightened originally and became
loose, and the adjacent hose clamp was loose as well.  The rubber line was
swollen from the ATF and VERY pliable.  I replaced this section of hose and
applied new clamps and voila!  The leak has stopped.  Now to make a careful
assessment of the other hinky systems and pack it up for Tulare.

Thanks again for all the help, as it turned out it was four hose clamps and
a piece of fuel line that saved the day, and I never had to drop the pan.
My compliments to JL for torquing the pan bolts perfectly as the cork
gasket is not leaking nor squeezing out of the sides of the joint, like my
cork gaskets always seem to do.  Plastic MoPar Performance gasket lies in
wait for a fluid change, probably after the Tulare Road trip, and after
Ariz. Rendezvous.

-JoelB