Re: [ihc] Transporter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al and Nona Evitts" <albert@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 19:51
Subject: [ihc] Transporter

> I have a73 1210 Pickup in Eufala, Ala. that I need to get to southern
> Oklahoma.  Don't have time or inclination to drive it 1000 miles (At
> least not all at one time) Does anybody know of or have experience with
> a car shipper to get this done?
>
> Thanks
>
> Al

When does this need to be done by?

Have one friend who just moved some stuff, but don't know if he'd be up for
that kind of a trip or not or how long it'd be before he could do it.  Know
someone else who might do it, but it might be a month or more before he
could.

Don't know any licensed/commercial shippers.

Thanks,
Ryan

---