[ihc] Re: Keyed Hot

	I think I found it. Looks like it is the backside top of the radio fuse
circuit. Thanks for pointing out where it is.
	I rarely if ever use the Acc position. I suppose if I needed to use it
for an extended period of time I could simply unplug the trigger wire to
the Pro-jection from the bottom of the relay.

I think it's just you.

>Is it just me, or does everyone else's Heater Fan come on when you
>switch to ACC position?

>-Tom

>I guess I'm the only one who thinks that you don't want the IGN or
anything
>else IGN related on while the key is in the ACC position?

>Thanks,
>Ryan

> Feel the backside ("top") of your fuse panel.  There's an extra
> prong on
> the passenger side, towards the mid to rear area.
>
> It goes "up" and it's only hot when the ignition is in the Run or
> Acc
> position.
>
> I use this to energize a relay which powers up my auxiliary fuse
> panel.
>
> -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
> http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!