Re: [ihc] RE: What a mess of spagetti, or how did that Terra get so Italian?

Ryan Moore wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that you don't want the IGN or anything else IGN related on while the key is in the ACC position?
No, you're right.

Fortunately for me, my key switch is broken, so it's quite difficult to use ACC.. which means it doesn't get used very often... so it's not a problem. :)

I haven't tracked down an *IGN* hot-only circuit.

Most of the time, I only have my CB, stereo, stereo amp, aux lights, on-board air (which also has a seperate on/off switch) triggered by this IGN/ACC hot prong.

The coil wire is still the coil wire.

Is it just me, or does everyone else's Heater Fan come on when you switch to ACC position?

-Tom