RE: [ihc] Ryan, pictures!

From: Joel M Brodsky <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Ryan, pictures!
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:48:26 -0700
<snip>

I'll try to get by there tomorrow if I have a chance. No promises because I'm getting ready for the long trip saturday and then going to bed early. If I get everything together and then have time I'll drop by there and get the pics for you. This same guy has 2.5 ton, 5 ton and 10 ton 6x6s in various configurations with a whole lot of other toys also sitting around... basically a nice surplus candy store. Don't expect postings of the pictures if I can get them until sunday or monday, assuming my floppy drive has decided that it wants to work again.

Thanks,
Ryan

Please send pictures!
Thanks,
JoelB

I do know where a CUCV ambulance is for anyone interested, he wants $8000
for it though, it's in really good shape and as an ambulance has a/c and
the
uprated suspension.  I think it'd make a great camper personally.  Dang
thing looks brand new inside and out.

- -Ryan
Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp