[ihc] IH PU pulls stuck Tractor

On Monday I started back to building some unfinished rock walls.  The ground
froze last winter and is now thawed.  We were using a Heston 4x4 Tractor
with a loader bucket, & diesel powered.  It's equiped with 42" dia. front
tires and 5'7" rear tires and has a rear diff. lock  The tractor became
stuck and, we thought we would try to would pull it out with the 1310.  It
worked so well that he tried another place and got stuck once more.  Pulled
the tractor out again.  It made me feel good to use the 1310 for even more
things than I bought it for.

 I bought my first IH in 1980 and thought that I would keep it untill spring
then sell it and buy a good pickup.  I finally bought a better pickup 22
years later.  It was the 1310 4x4.  I don't plan on buying another one in 20
years.  This one should do fine.  Cheers Jim A.

Jim Aos
jaos@domain.elided
Okanogan, WA

72 1310 I.H.C 4x4      244000 miles