From: David Van Vorous [mailto:dvanvorous@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 7:28 PM
To: Tom Reed; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] Copper header gaskets for a SV

Check for Copper AISI alloy 101000 in a dead soft condition. This alloy is
also called OFHC (oxygen free high conductivity) and I've used it for seal
gaskets used with knife edge seals in semi conductor fabrication machines.
Places like Metal Goods, or Copper and Brass Sales carry it in thicknesses
from .01 to large number of inches thick. Given the vendors I suggested you
might end up with more than enough..