Re: [ihc] Anybody want to tow to Dixie?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Shaw, II" <josephshaw@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>; <oldihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 18:36
Subject: [ihc] Anybody want to tow to Dixie?

> Anybody got room to tow along a ratted out old T'all down to the Dixie
show?

> I won the '67 T'all panel that was on ebay, was thinking I might go up and
> pick it up and stop by Dixie on the way home next weekend, but if anyone
is
> coming with the ability to bring it, let me know-maybe we can work
something
> out.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael

<raises hand>

Where is this truck coming *from*?

(curious)

-Ryan  (will be visiting mid N.C on a hauling venture this weekend)

P.S.  This weekend's trip was fun... ignoring the really bad thunderstorms
trying to blow the tent away and the temps that got down to the 20's and
never say above 40 when it was suppossed to be in the 70's....

---