[ihc] 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern

I've done a little bit of research (admittedly little) and can't find
anything to corroborate the theory that the USPS used a 5 on 4.5 pattern
on their equipment.  Near as I can tell, asking 2 people who knows mail
jeeps pretty well, those things always had a 5 on 5.5 pattern.  So the
USPS requesting a 5 on 4.5 pattern would be sheer stupidity.  Which
might be reason enough for them to do it.  Who knows?

I'm going to check with a couple of other people, but parts
interchangability between the RHD Postal 800 and AMC Mail Jeeps does not
appear to be a factor.

Dave