Re: [ihc] My SII/800 project, questions

bearbvd@domain.elided writes:

> It might be a BIT more complicated than that. I think the 152 uses a 9 or
> 9.5" clutch, and that's all the flywheel is drilled for. You might need to
> find a flywheel off of a later 4 cyl (from a Scout II) OR have the flywheel
> from your v-8 neutral balanced !! Then--use the clutch from the V-8.
>
> Greg

I didnt realize that Greg. I will have the 152 here in a few days, then I can
look see what I have.
Thanks again.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/