Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:01:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Steven Stegmann <steve.stegmann@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Clutch setup

Also watch out for the carrier for the throwout bearing.  It comes in two
lengths short and long and the difference is around 3/4 inch.  Both will
work but you really want the longer one for the 345.  BTW both the short
and the long have the same part number.  I confirmed that with SSS and my
local parts shop.

Steve