Re: [ihc] Clutch setup - throwout

Steven Stegmann wrote:
Also watch out for the carrier for the throwout bearing.  It comes in
two lengths short and long and the difference is around 3/4 inch.
Both will work but you really want the longer one for the 345.  BTW
both the short and the long have the same part number.  I confirmed
that with SSS and my local parts shop.
I do believe there are several variations of throw-out bearings, too.. including a long and a short one. :-)

It's been a year since I was examining my collection though.

I think I need to R&R the throwout on my trail Scout soon, though.

I also need to put a new bearing on the greaseable collar for my 5spd..