RE: [ihc] Breaking an Axle Housing

Tom, I figured. I was more or less just giving you undeserved grief...

What would you (or anyone else on the list) say is the weakest suspension /
drive train component under a stock Scout? Shackles? wheel ends? (I guess
open and closed knuckle designs would have to be considered separately.) In
case this is completely obvious to most, I'll say that I really don't know
the answer and am genuinely interested. Thanks, -John A.
---