RE: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

## >> Well, after John said that his spell checker didn't find it as a
## >> misspelling, I ran it on my spell checker too. It didn't find
## >> a misspelling
## >> either. So, Mac, I guess you've taught me a new word.

right on!  see?  i really am good for something after all!  wheeee!  and not
only might i have taught you a new word, but i've learned something too,
that this word i've been using for ages now is actually a real word.

## >> Regardless, it's a great word, and I'm perfectly willing to
## >> believe that it
## >> was original with you, and gathered such world wide acclaim
## >> that it was
## >> added to dictionaries everywhere.

i've always felt that it was a pretty good word, myself.  i think your
theory is the most promising to explain how this word got into dictionaries,
as well.  i won't let it go to my head, though.

## >> I don't have a dictionary with me to do more than spell check, but the
## >> definition seems self obvious.

and if it's not, i don't really want to know.  just let me continue in
blissful ignorance, misusing and abusing this word to my heart's content.
+)

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.