From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Raymond Cook
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 10:38 AM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] greetings

I would like to say hello and I am glad to be back.  I
sold my Travelall a few years back and left the group
a few months later.  I purchased a Scout Traveler and
drove it from Cleveland to Dallas, TX one whirlwind
weekend.  It is now in the shop at the highschool
where I teach.  The rear main seal replacement the
kids was not the source of the leak.  It seems that
the bolts holding the fly-wheel have oil leaking
around them.  I have heard of the holes being bored
too far but the sealing job attempted by the auto shop
teacher is not working.  Any suggestions as to how to
stop the leak?

Also, any suggestions on how to make a bikini top for
the Traveler?

Thank you and it is nice to be back where I belong.
My wife loves the Scout.  I am so lucky.

=====
Raymond Cook

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein