[ihc] Pitman arms hit what?

Okay, this is what I'm trying to figure out:
I hear from my IH Brethren here that the pitman arm hits stuff.  If you put
lift springs AND SHACKLES like the lift springs warrant, then you're at
about 2 inches for the shackles, and 4 inches from the springs, then go to
33s from 31s, and add another inch, so now we're about 7 inches taller.
With the shackles, would a stock radius (9 inches) and dropped (4 inches)
pitman arm hit anything?  I'm trying to understand this.

Also, Greg knows of a longer sector shaft?  From what application?  I'll
try that too!

Please let me know.  I was talking with the manufacturers of the pitman
arms to determine the minimum quantity required.
Looks like it's not going to happen.  So I'm back to other solutions.

JoelB